Saturday, February 14, 2015

Diva Challenge #204 - Valentangle

So...again, I don't really have anything to say about this challenge tile. But here it is. Yaaaaay.

Tangles used: Heart Box, Pinweel'd, Copada, circles and linework
I'm pretty sure Pinweel'd (the pattern inside the bottom left heart) is unique, but if you've seen the pattern or name anywhere else, please let me know.

I also have a few Just-For-Fun tiles - 2 regulars, 1 black, and 2 Bijous.

Tangles used: Crescent MoonLizzier, Tipple

Tanlges used: KnightsbridgeMooka, Tipple, OpusChuchu


Tangles used: MookaOpusDooleedo, Tri-Dots, Allium, Printemps, Pokeleaf, Echoism, Baton

Tangles used: Assunta, Zinger

Tangles used: Flux, Purk, Hollibaugh, Vitruvius, Amaze, Jetties, Crescent Moon, Striping, Opus, Paradox, Betweed, BeeLine

Also, putting the links to all the instructions is a lot of work (as you probably noticed, I gave up in the middle of the black tile)...I think I'll just post links to ones you can't find on tanglepatterns.com.

2 comments: